Our region otherwise
To guarantee you a quality service and to allow you to discover the most attractive authentic sites of the region, we decided to work in partnership with Jean-François of “Thai Isaan Adventures”, true professional francophone who travels the north-east of Kingdom for years in search of new and interesting places. Feel free to visit his facebook page to discover the thousands of snapshots and videos he shares.
Tour “Our region differently”
Monday to Wednesday or Thursday to Saturday
– Breakfast Suwan Organic Farmstay then departure for Nong Khai at 9 o’clock.
– Visit of Sala Keoku. Sala Keoku is a sculpture park located in Nong Khai, located near the Laotian border. The park is the work of the mystic Luang Pu Bunleua Sulilat, who bought the land in 1978 when he was exiled from his native Laos.
– Lunch on the banks of the Mekong
– Visit of Wat Pho Chai. Royal Temple, the largest and most sacred temple in Nong Khai
– Breakfast and departure at 9 am for the continuation of the excursion in Isan.
– Direction the view point for a unique view of the Mekong.
– Then you discover the incredible Wat Pa Phu Kon temple, located in the village of Ban Na Kham (Thai: บ้านนา คำ ใหญ่), the northwestern part of Udon Thani province
– Breakfast and departure at 9am
-Talay Bua Daeng literally means “Red Lotus Sea” in Thai. This lake is home to millions of lotus flowers.
Included: Hotel, Guide, Private car, All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
13,500 baht for 1 or 2 people
19,500 baht for 3 people
23,500 baht for 4 people
Do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.